#1 · Rbpompeu
1 Oct 2017
I've been waiting for getting into a chess tournment for a couple of weeks despite of new tourments have already started. I wonder what's going on!?!
Public forum discussion.
1 Oct 2017
I've been waiting for getting into a chess tournment for a couple of weeks despite of new tourments have already started. I wonder what's going on!?!
1 Oct 2017
Which tournaments are you waiting for?
I don't see you registered in Infinity or the Rated games. You have to register to get new games.
There's also a monthly cup with 4 players, waiting to start. When a 5th player registers, it will start.
1 Oct 2017
And one a monthly cup starts, players are not enrolled automatically for the next one. You have to register again if you want to, and wait until 5 players have registered.
1 Oct 2017
Ypercube, I'm registered in the Championship tournment and it's been for almost two months. I checked out that new tournments, in the Championship mode, starded in September. I'd like to know why I'm not in? Maybe it's due to my score...
1 Oct 2017
Current championship 924th) started in january and it's hasn't finished yet.
There is actually only 1 game left, in the first level: game 1838389 . When this finishes, the new championship (25th) will start within a week.
1 Oct 2017
Current championship (24th) ...
1 Oct 2017
I would recommend trying the monthly or user cups out instead, they start much more often and are great for getting a few more games when you want some more.
1 Oct 2017
Ok, I got it. Thank you ypercube and mmKall.