I recently...

Public forum discussion.

#1 · unique

4 Oct 2017

renewed my USCF membership. Please adjust your schedule accordingly. Thank you.

#2 · MisterCat

4 Oct 2017

I swore off the USCF back in the time of the Bill Goichberg/Susan Polgar/Sam Sloan wars.  I was totally repulsed by the organization, and even advised my chess students NOT to join.

(meow)  :(

#3 · unique

7 Oct 2017

Most understandable

#4 · wanderer_bot

7 Oct 2017

I used to play in Goichberg tournaments in NY back in the day, and I met Sloan once, so I can't resist asking ... where are these two now and what are they doing?

#5 · unique

8 Oct 2017

I believe your neighbors Mr. & Mrs. Google will quench your thirst for knowledge

#6 · wanderer_bot

8 Oct 2017

Yeah. Maybe I'm showing my age, but I miss the personal touch on answers to this kind of question.