I am seeking one entrant....

Public forum discussion.

#1 · unique

29 Mar 2018

for my self organized daily chess world championship. first joiner will be paired and instructed asap

thanks and good luck

#2 · Tommah

30 Mar 2018

How does it work?

#3 · unique

30 Mar 2018

one entrant per site. 3 entrants so far. hoping for about 40 total. pairing in order of acceptance.  #4 will get instructions and give them to #3.  no fee. no prize

other than recognition across my websites. to prompt involvement I have threatened to represent some sites myself :)

#4 · unique

31 Mar 2018

games might be played at chessforums.org under CORRESPONDENCE GAMES

#5 · unique

1 Apr 2018

I have asked Ray Garrison

#6 · unique

5 Apr 2018

Final Offer. Please provide 1 combatant before the end of April. Thank you

#7 · unique

26 Apr 2018

If they won't play each other I shall play them myself. So there.

#8 · unique

5 Jun 2018

splinter of nothingbutchess.com has achieved global conquest