#1 · Ralf Schoenfeld
9 Feb 2021
Hi there!
I miss this features, and to play infinite cup is only one game in the present.
How can this get startetd?
Have fun on littlegolem :)
Ralf
Public forum discussion.
9 Feb 2021
Hi there!
I miss this features, and to play infinite cup is only one game in the present.
How can this get startetd?
Have fun on littlegolem :)
Ralf
17 Nov 2021
Join now to the first Chess960 Championship!
We need 20 people to start them, be proudly part of this historical event ;-)
Chess960 was created by Bobby Fisher ans is a brilliant training for your brain.
19 Nov 2021
Do all the games in the tournament start from the same position?
20 Nov 2021
No. To create a new game will use a randomiser for each game.
Fantastic, 12 players are signed in...
21 Nov 2021
18!! :) looking for 2 other iron chess players….
22 Nov 2021
27 Nov 2021
19
Only 1 player! :) come on…
28 Nov 2021
20 !! Great!
29 Nov 2021
21, should I leave my place to someone?
2 Dec 2021
The championship has started!
2 Dec 2021
And re-started. I think only 1.1 started without the other sections yesterday, so all the games were cancelled (some of them had several moves played) and the tournament started again today.