Grand Chess, Crazyhouse, Seirawan Chess

Public forum discussion.

#1 · Richard Malaschitz

21 Nov 2022

They were added.

#2 · richyfourtytwo

21 Nov 2022

I entered the three ladders and got three gaes against you, Richard. However I get XMLHttpRequest errors on all 3 of them, so I can't move.

#3 · Richard Malaschitz

21 Nov 2022

There was a bug. Now it's fine. At least I hope so.

#4 · richyfourtytwo

21 Nov 2022

Yes, I could move in all 3 games now (as you will notice, since it's your turn now :-) )

#5 · richyfourtytwo

22 Nov 2022

Getting another error now in one of our games (https://www.littlegolem.net/jsp/game/game.jsp?gid=2343965): Exception:java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 8

#6 · Richard Malaschitz

22 Nov 2022

Solved

#7 · richyfourtytwo

22 Nov 2022

Fix confirmed!

#8 · William Fraser

24 Nov 2022

Another bug. When I click on b1 and c3 (trying to interpose my knight, intending not to place my hawk), the result is:

The two dots remain on c3 and d2.
My knight disappears.
My pawn disappears from b2.
A hawk appears at b1.
b1 and b2 are selected.
The analyze button remains.
The send and cancel buttons are not present.

#9 · William Fraser

24 Nov 2022

Similar things happen if I interpose with my knight on d2 or with my queen.

However, interposing with the bishop or the elephant works (presumably because it doesn't trigger the option of placing my hawk).

#10 · Richard Malaschitz

24 Nov 2022

It's probably not the best. After Nb1-c3, three options appear: an empty square and two squares with pieces. You need to select the empty square if you don't want to insert a piece.

after b1c3

#11 · William Fraser

25 Nov 2022

Ah, I see. Thanks. Now that I know what to expect, I think it'll be easier to remember next time.....