Cannot see the board on my phone

Public forum discussion.

#1 · EmTom

25 Nov 2022

Hi all,

I just noticed that the chess interface was updated. I launched littlegolem on my laptop because I cannot see the board when browsing the site on my phone. It's prolly related to the interface change? Anyone has the same issue? Any ideas how to solve it?

Cheers,
EmTom

#2 · The_Burglar

26 Nov 2022

Try "desktop site" (Android) might be different on Apple
Or try different browsers, either the default, Google, Firefox
Or try the app (the download will make some money for someone but also bloat up your phone)

#3 · Richard Malaschitz

26 Nov 2022

Workaround is change Design scheme. Try https://littlegolem.net/app/#/.

#4 · Ralf Schoenfeld

26 Aug 2023

No, https://littlegolem.net/app/#/ doens't get any response on the iPhone. But iPad shows the new chess interface. It's not convenient for playing chess via litllegolem in holidays if I only use an iPhone...