#1 · Pepe Le Pew
13 Apr 2023
Why the new rating? I got at least 300 ratings points shaved from my ratings. Seems like everyone else received the same treatment. Anyone has the answer?
Public forum discussion.
13 Apr 2023
Why the new rating? I got at least 300 ratings points shaved from my ratings. Seems like everyone else received the same treatment. Anyone has the answer?
14 Apr 2023
Probably just a bug, it's a rating with base 1000 instead of 1500, does not make any sense.
19 Apr 2023
thankfully, the system has been revised to where it was. things are now back to normal. what confused me was the added so called K Factor, which i found out what that meant, and that is something i'm not interested in, since I play to win, and to heck with the ratings.
30 May 2023
Professor Lasagna.. can you either move in 2 games or resign.. very annoying.. since you play to win…