"token expired"

Public forum discussion.

#1 · pacmaniac

24 Sep 2023

I can't open any GrandChess and Crazyhouse games because I get error: "token expired". It seems that something is wrong with new design of chess interface.

Do you also have the same problem?

#2 · richyfourtytwo

24 Sep 2023

I am not playing any such games atm, but I could open someone else's game just fine.

#3 · Oakmoss

24 Sep 2023

It may have been fixed that quickly; something or other crashes on Richard's end and just needs a quick reset. I've no chess games either, but a couple Fendo games which use the same interface, and it's working fine there, as are a few select games of yours (pacmaniac) I tried opening.

#4 · Rolle

25 Sep 2023

I have this problem too, I can't do moves in Chess

#5 · The_Burglar

25 Sep 2023

Try clicking "Design scheme"

#6 · Rolle

26 Sep 2023

clicking design scheme seem to work in Chess, but not in Fendo or Oceans ELeven

#7 · pacmaniac

26 Sep 2023

Design Scheme also doesn't work for Crazyhouse and GrandChess.
I still have "token expired" error, when I try to play these games.

#8 · spartacu5

27 Sep 2023

also didn't work in TW. there is no design scheme in TW ahah

#9 · Rolle

28 Sep 2023

in another part of these forum someone suggested to try it
with the iPad or Chrome. and that seem to work for the other games

#10 · pacmaniac

28 Sep 2023

I have this problem on Microsoft Edge. When I logged in on Firefox everything started to work.

#11 · pacmaniac

28 Sep 2023

If you have this problem, try to change internet browser.

#12 · Dvd Avins

23 Jun 2024

I've been getting this error on my computer since a couple of weeks after the new interface was released. I could only make Crazyhouse moves on my phone. And there are three squares on the upper right of the board (c1, b1, and a1 if I'm playing Black) where I can't place a piece from off the board because the phone screen isn't large enough in either portrait or landscape.

On my new computer, just installed today, I get a different error. Most of the page loads OK, but the game board is replaced by a grey square wilth the following message on it:
The webpage at https://littlegolem.net/app/#/iframe/lg1668989466334cicodywoK0/2448116 might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.

#13 · Richard Malaschitz

24 Jun 2024

There was a problem with expired https certificate.

#14 · hershoff

1 Feb 2025

All my chess games have a "Token expired" message :-(

#15 · Felipe Herman van Riemsdijk

17 Mar 2025

Smae here worried they will eat all my vacation days

#16 · Oakmoss

17 Oct 2025

Everybody check again! The problem is resolved for me now. Using Firefox on my Windows PC (what I've always used when I encounter the problem) I got one last 'Tokem expired" message but the board loaded for me anyway, and now it works just fine.