Error Exception:Java

Public forum discussion.

#1 · Caipi

3 Apr 2024

Error on this page
Exception:java.lang.NullPointerException

Hi, if I want to open the chess windows from two chess partners, I get the error:"Error on this page
Exception:java.lang.NullPointerException". So I cannot make my next move. But the error I get only from two members. The other plays are ok. Can you help me?
Regards
Stefan

#2 · Caipi

3 Apr 2024

I am sorry. I must correct my post: I get the error, if I play draught, not chess. Problems I have with draughts games from Madrid and Algis:"Error on this page
Exception:java.lang.NullPointerException".

#3 · chessmonkey

5 Apr 2024

I'm having a similar problem on Chinese Chess games. I can't make any moves or even view the game. I can do absolutely nothing. What is going on?

#4 · jytou

9 Apr 2024

I had the same problems, but it is fixed now.