#1 · David Strupl
30 Jul 2024
Does the .txt (pgn) download contain the initial position in Chess960? If not, can it be somehow added? Thanks a lot, D.
Public forum discussion.
30 Jul 2024
Does the .txt (pgn) download contain the initial position in Chess960? If not, can it be somehow added? Thanks a lot, D.
30 Jul 2024
The current .txt file for Little Golem does not include the starting position, adding it is easy if Richard wants to add it, it just needs a Setup line, then the starting code. the following link shows all the starting positions associated with their codes: Chess 960 starting positions
11 Oct 2024
Ok so position 518 is the standard position RNBQKBNR, am I right?
12 Oct 2024
Exactly! I did not know that this position is included in 960?!
15 Oct 2024
Well it has to be, otherwise we would call it chess 959 :-)
16 Oct 2024
now called 'Freestyle Chess'. Personally I liked 'Fischer Random'.