Site game viewing problem

Public forum discussion.

#1 · pedropajarito

17 Feb 2025

#2 · Oakmoss

17 Feb 2025

Is it the thing where it endlessly loads and says "token is expired"? That's been going on for a while now, and I'm doubting now it'll ever be fixed. The best workaround is to try a different browser.

#3 · pedropajarito

18 Feb 2025

for me it just shows this FEN position:

4Q3/2k5/1p6/p1p5/P1P4p/1P6/1q6/7K w - - 100 171

#4 · ypercube

18 Feb 2025

The game has ended in a draw. There have been 50 moves without any capture or pawn movement.

Last move where a pawn moved was at 120. ... h4

#5 · Tommah

18 Feb 2025

I looked at that page a few hours ago, and the board didn't appear. I looked again just now, and the board appeared this time.

#6 · pedropajarito

18 Feb 2025

for me none of the arrows used to skip moves back and forwards work, and clicking on the game numbers does nothing either. No way to back to game move 1