2000+ Rating Club

Public forum discussion.

#1 · Arsenal

19 Nov 2007

Club 2000RankingPlayer's nickCountryDate2056Arsenal2007-11-142020bloke2007-06-172014tigis2006-11-052009To_Nie_On2007-05-302001p_a_k_o

2005-09-18

#2 · Looser

13 Dec 2007

2024 - my new record :]

#3 · neptun

2 Jan 2008

2031- is my new best rating

#4 · Alan

13 Feb 2008

Finally made it with 2002 today :-)

#5 · Alan

18 Feb 2008

Made it to 2024 before losing twice and dropping 44 points (silly system!)

#6 · Looser

28 Feb 2008

tigis has 2050 now

#7 · Looser

21 Mar 2008

tigis achieved 2068, is he able to break 2100?

#8 · movieloverxxl

26 Mar 2008

2071 in the mean while...

#9 · Looser

28 Mar 2008

How long will he increasing his rating? Only 13pts to break the magic 2100. Tigis has 2087 now and will be higher.

#10 · Tasmanian Devil

31 Mar 2008

2096 now

#11 · Looser

4 Apr 2008

He did it! Congrats tigis for your amazing record 2106!

#12 · Tasmanian Devil

4 Apr 2008

2104, actually.

#13 · Steven Pedlow

5 Apr 2008

My new high is 2003. Right in the middle of three competitions, though, so I might drop a bit. Membership not earned yet.

#14 · chianti

11 Dec 2009

Bump. Isn't there any more recent recordkeeping out there somewhere?

The current standing at tasuki's site is:

1. tigis 2117

2. Alan 2019

Historical records:

2. Arsenal (2056)

3. Alan (2024)

4. bloke (2020)

5. To_Nie_On (2009)

6. Steven Pedlow (2003)

7. p_a_k_o (2001)

#15 · Talizess

5 Feb 2010

I reached the mountain of 2000 !

I'm afraid the last championship games don't look so good for me.

Hopefully I can climb to 2000 again in the team tournament ;-)

Hasta luego

#16 · muggel_b

7 May 2010

I also climbed over the 2000-line.

best rating until now: 2011

Fortunately the games for the SSTT are unrated but it will drop down soon enough anyway ;-)

muggel_b

#17 · Everlast

20 May 2010

2062 is the best result of mine. I reached it during current championship.

#18 · Luca Bruzzi

2 Jun 2010

I reached 2000 points (exactly 2009). Probably I'm the first italian over the 2000-line!

#19 · Luca Bruzzi

11 Jun 2010

Now 2015 and first in rating list :)

#20 · idiot

13 Jun 2010

congrats. I note for the record that tigis is rated 2117. The top players list does not include inactive players. You can see all players by going to the "monster ratings" forum, then click on "street soccer" and it will order players by rating for that game.

#21 · bloke

13 Jun 2010

It has been noted above and also in the 1900+ forum. Nothing new.

Honved's 2033 should make the 4th best historical record, by the way.

#22 · chianti

14 Jun 2010

The current standing at tasuki's site is (active or inactive above 2000):

1. tigis (2117)

2. Honved (2007)

3. neptun (2003)

Historical records:

1. tigis (2117)

2. Everlast (2063)

3. Arsenal (2056)

4. Honved (2033)

5. Alan (2024)

6. bloke (2020)

7. Luca Bruzzi (2015)

8. muggel_b (2011)

9. To_Nie_On (2009)

10. Steven Pedlow (2003)

11. p_a_k_o (2001)

If any historical record is missing, make a note in this thread.

#23 · ypercube

14 Jun 2010

obviously missing:

neptun (2003)

#24 · ypercube

14 Jun 2010

or something like

neptun (2040+)

#25 · muggel_b

14 Jun 2010

my historical best was 2044 - but it did not help me really ;-)

#26 · Looser

15 Jun 2010

My best was 2024

#27 · Luca Bruzzi

15 Jul 2010

Now Steven Pedlow 2019

#28 · Luca Bruzzi

15 Jul 2010

...and Talizess 2014

#29 · Talizess

16 Jul 2010

my historical best was before the lost game (and championship) against scotch

old rating: 2029

newrating: 2008

#30 · chianti

16 Jul 2010

Steven Pedlow told me that his personal best was 2031 last year.

#31 · chianti

16 Jul 2010

So, here we stand with the historical records:

1. tigis (2117)

2. Everlast (2062)

3. Arsenal (2056)

4. muggel_b (2044)

5. neptun (204x??)

6. Honved (2033)

7. Steven Pedlow (2031)

8. Talizess (2029)

9. Luca Bruzzi (2026)

10. Alan (2024)

11. Looser (2024)

12. bloke (2020)

13. To_Nie_On (2009)

14. p_a_k_o (2001)

#32 · Luca Bruzzi

20 Jul 2010

I reached 2036.

Historical records:

1. tigis (2117)

2. Everlast (2062)

3. Arsenal (2056)

4. muggel_b (2044)

5. neptun (204x??)

6. Luca Bruzzi (2036)

6. Honved (2033)

7. Steven Pedlow (2031)

8. Talizess (2029)

9. Alan (2024)

10. Looser (2024)

11. bloke (2020)

12. To_Nie_On (2009)

13. p_a_k_o (2001)

#33 · Marc74

26 Jul 2010

i have now 2004 and have break the 2000 first time !

#34 · Marc74

27 Jul 2010

now 2015

#35 · Marc74

5 Aug 2010

now 2021

#36 · idiot

7 Aug 2010

lol !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#37 · Steven Pedlow

9 Sep 2010

My new maximum is 2047 and I am currently at 2040 with only one (tied) game active. Hopefully, I will be above 2000 for a while!

#38 · Talizess

13 Oct 2010

Hi,

I didn't reach the exclusive 2100 club, but at least a new personal high

newrating: 2066

#39 · Marc74

17 Nov 2010

2004!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah!!!

#40 · Marc74

20 Nov 2010

My new maximum 2027!!!!!

#41 · Marc74

20 Nov 2010

Now 2030

#42 · Greck

21 Nov 2010

So you finally discovered how to cheat at StreetSoccer in order to get the dice roll you need,,,

#43 · Marc74

21 Nov 2010

No, sadly not. This is all SKILL.

#44 · Greck

23 Nov 2010

so, others' must be cheating. yours is skill.... it seems biased to me.

#45 · Marc74

24 Nov 2010

Do you not understand a little joke :-( ?

#46 · Greck

24 Nov 2010

of course I do, and you? ;-)

#47 · somar96

24 Nov 2010

I don't :(

#48 · Marc74

24 Nov 2010

Sometimes :-)

#49 · Koniin Sarrass

26 Jan 2011

I made it into this club. Years of hard training, but finally I made 2009 points... but I will not retire yet. ;)

#50 · MRFvR

30 Jan 2011

Far from retired: you've reached number spot (at 2019) and has a fifty-fifty chance ( 49,06% according to RoRoRo of winning the championship. Not bad at all!