Cool Strategy / Move Names

Public forum discussion.

#1 · Talizess

19 Feb 2010

Perhaps it is some funny stuff for the soccer guys ?

I forgot most names I thought by myself inside the game,

but now I want to start listing famous situation.

Well known formations. Great moves and other stuff.

Starting with the

ITALIAN FOUR :

- Four players in a row in defense row 2 middle

- nearly unbreakable formation

- also a kind of soccer style means that the whole game seems to aim such an defense formation if it is feasible.

Perhaps someone has a game link. If i remember right there were some games of Honved and Nacional Montevideo on an other game site.

PHILIPP LAHM MOVES :

- offense and defense move between ball and goal in the corner row 2

Defense example :

http://www.littlegolem.net/jsp/game/game.jsp?

gid=1132279&nmove=16

Hope to collect some more moves...

#2 · MichaeI X

20 Feb 2010

[game;id:1155604;move:33]

How would you call this one ?

#3 · Figilano

20 Feb 2010

One-sided? ;)

#4 · Greck

20 Feb 2010

Hadrian's Wall? :-)

#5 · kilokhan

1 May 2014

We better call it Berlin Wall. It cracked in the last minutes