MonStars

Public forum discussion.

#1 · KPT

30 May 2011

A team of Streetsoccer formed by solitary foreigns

#2 · Aganju

30 May 2011

and whom do you want in there? I'm still looking for a team.

#3 · KPT

30 May 2011

are u searching for a team?

You are Welcome here.

#4 · maxdk9

31 May 2011

if thats team for sst4, i'm interested

#5 · KPT

31 May 2011

I don't know how is going to work the SSTT4.

Maybe the new system of TEAMS

will help for this certamen.

Anyway, you are welcome in our team of Lone rangers

#6 · KPT

1 Jun 2011

GL MonStars

#7 · KPT

10 Sep 2011

Okey, the championship almost end,

we did a great job, and finished 4th.

Congratulations to Poland.

Next TC we will better, maybe we need to add more players to our team.

BTW: we kicked the ass to the italians.

#8 · Duke of Prunes

11 Sep 2011

Hey! We want a rematch. As soon as possible. And I bet that, next time, YOUR ass will be kicked :-P

#9 · Nagy Fathy

13 Apr 2012

can I join your SS team?

#10 · KPT

13 Apr 2012

Nagy, i will be an Honor!

#13 · KPT

13 Apr 2012

Everyone can apply to our Team
Just send me a message

#14 · KPT

13 Apr 2012

#15 · KPT

3 Jul 2012

Congrats to Maxdk9, for being the winner of the Tc3.
and congrats to polska as well.

We have a good team for the next edition.

Cheers