New Street soccer Team: Earthlings

Public forum discussion.

#1 · mungo

13 Jun 2011

An international team for all who don't feel a particular regional belonging is necessary.

Let me know here or send me a message and I will invite you. We got some time to train before the next team tournament starts.

#2 · KPT

13 Jun 2011

mmm seems like MonStars.

GL Earthlings

#3 · mungo

15 Jun 2011

I'll consider applying for your team if I don't get any members in my ;)

#4 · mungo

19 Jul 2011

It seems nobody reading this forum is interested in joing the Earthlings' team. I will give it some more time before removing this team (if there is not a sudden application storm).

#5 · Julius Sneezer

19 Jul 2011

you may be better off simply inviting people, drawing from the list of players. try not to invite more than 7 until you get a definite 'no thanks.' it's surprising, perhaps, how well this works.

#6 · FatPhil

19 Jul 2011

Consider me region-free!

#7 · ypercube

20 Jul 2011

me too, send me invitation :)

#8 · Alex IJzerman

21 Jul 2011

Hi, i would like to take part. Please send me an invitation.

Alex

#9 · JJ10

21 Jul 2011

I would also like to be apart of the team if thereis room for me

#10 · mungo

22 Jul 2011

Fantastic! I think we will have a full team, i.e. 8 players. I am still waiting for two replies from players I invited. So if I didn't miscount, Alex is in. JJ10 is probably also in, but I will wait a bit before inviting you, depending on the replies from those already invite.

#11 · Nevermind

27 Jul 2011

Count me in. Please send an invitation.

#12 · mungo

27 Jul 2011

Sorry Nevermind, we have a full team of 8 players. And since I am the lowest ranked player in our team I would be the one not getting to play.

#13 · KPT

31 Jul 2011

Nevermind, you are welcome in the MonStars, if u want

#14 · FC Cwali

1 Aug 2011

forum reply messages doesn't work??

#15 · FC Cwali

1 Aug 2011

(sorry, here replying works, it doesn't work at other forum message.)

#16 · mungo

3 Oct 2011

The second Team tournament for Streetsoccer has started.

Good luck Earthlings and enjoy your games!

#17 · FatPhil

31 Oct 2011

Great stuff so far, team!

Points differences against the other teams:

15:5 14:6 10:5 11:9 19:1 18:12 11:4

i.e. we're ahead in all of them so far.

Keep up the good work!

#18 · mungo

29 Nov 2011

It is looking good so far. We are currently in the lead. But to win the league we're depending on FatPhil making a few goals to win the remaining two matches ;)

#19 · mungo

11 Jan 2012

We finished third, so I guess we don't make it to first league. But well played anyway, just one point behind the winners. Next time...

#20 · FatPhil

14 Jan 2012

Awww, and we had such a good goal difference too! If either the 19-21 or the 20-20 had ended differently in our favour, we'd have easily been top. 1 goal somewhere would probably have been all that was required. But we can't feel bad about how well we did.

#21 · mungo

20 Mar 2012

Here we go again! Good luck to all you Earthlings!

#22 · mungo

5 Jun 2012

Aaarrrgh, we will finish third place again. And very close again.

And we lost a team member also. Should we try to find a replacement for ypercube?

Next time we will surley advance to first league!

#23 · FatPhil

6 Jun 2012

We do have a large team, we don't desperately need new members. However, anyone who actually wants to join shouldn't be turned away. As kpato points out, there is another "region free" team in the MonStars.

#24 · FatPhil

27 Jun 2012

Don't just look at the 3rd place , look at the top scorers - 4 of the top ten were Earthlings! Well done team - we can give ourselves a pat on the back!

#25 · mungo

29 Jun 2012

Good point Fatphil! Our average rating is also higher than many teams now.

#26 · mungo

19 Jul 2012

Welcome to our team, sorim! With sorim in the team we represent almost all continents!