Illegal Move Help

Public forum discussion.

#1 · fhsIV

27 Aug 2012

Where how do we report or ask questions about a move that would seem illegal?

I’ve played tons of StreetSoccer games, but in my latest (#1463132) I don’t see how the ball could have be advanced to it’s current position in move 43.

Software problem or am I missing something?

Thanks!

#2 · JeanHebert

27 Aug 2012

The forum is an excellent place to do so.

I assume you are not using the right die roll to check for the legality of the move. You have to use the die shown once the move is completed, which is also shown next to the move number in the move list.

That means the roll was actually a 5 and not a 4, making the move quite normal.

#3 · FatPhil

27 Aug 2012

Or does he mean how the ball could have been advanced to its current position from its position at move 43? That one's more curious, but still perfectly explainable - the player nearest the goal chipped it backwards.

However, a 1900-rated player should understand both of those easily.

#4 · fhsIV

27 Aug 2012

Clearly I need to get more sleep. Major brain fart on my part. I was thinking 5 vice 6.

Thanks gang.

#5 · FatPhil

27 Aug 2012

Whilst clicking through a bunch of moves just now, I noticed that the "wrong die graphic is shown after a goal" bug seems fixed - that always used to confuse me!

#6 · MarleysGhost

27 Aug 2012

Oh. How about the "ball disappears after a goal on a post-goal kickoff" bug?

#7 · Hjallti

28 Aug 2012

[game;id:1463132;move:43]

#8 · Hjallti

28 Aug 2012

[game;id:1463132;move:42]