#1 · Tommah
25 Oct 2015
The next Copa de Sopa tournament will begin on November 15. You can sign up here.
Congratulations to maxdk9 for winning Copa de Sopa 4!
Public forum discussion.
25 Oct 2015
The next Copa de Sopa tournament will begin on November 15. You can sign up here.
Congratulations to maxdk9 for winning Copa de Sopa 4!
25 Oct 2015
When I tried following the link that Tommah gave, it lead to a sign-in page, which then failed when I entered my credentials.
On the assumption that at least some people encounter the same problem, I'm going to put a link to the page which has the link, instead.
http://www.littlegolem.net/jsp/games/gamedetail.jsp?gtid=soccer&page=ut
Under "New, open for registration" click on Copa de Sopa 5.
26 Oct 2015
Oh, the link that I gave goes to littlegolem.net, while your link goes to www.littlegolem.net. If you add www to my link, it will probably work.
13 Nov 2015
The tournament starts on Sunday!