some info from the StreetSoccer author

Public forum discussion.

#1 · Cwali

13 May 2018

I played a 'Monthly Tournament' and won Tournament:soccer.DEFAULT.mc.2017.nov.1.8 and Tournament:soccer.DEFAULT.mc.2017.nov.2.1.

I don't understand the new interfaces yet. Did I win November?

Still great to play *StreetSoccer*. We made another great game: *Roll To The Top!*. Dice game too. Totally different. Similar in the sense that it too has both an extremely high luck factor and extremely high skill factor. :) Have a try at rolltothetop.com.

At the moment I run a Kickstarter campaign for Habitats and Factory Funner&Bigger which is in its last hours today. As author of StreetSoccer at this free Littlegolem site I think I can advertise this: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/cwali/factory-funnerandbigger-and-habitats-3rd-edition

#2 · William Fraser

14 May 2018

Yes, Cwali, you won the November, 2017 monthly cup.  As soon as the December cup finishes (it looks like enough people qualified in the first round that they had to have a second round to whittle it down to one group for the third and final round), you'll be placed into the 2017 finals.