What's the story behind the 10 Alumnus accounts?

Public forum discussion.

#1 · William Fraser

14 May 2014

If you look at two of the May monthly cups something jumps out at you.....

#2 · Dryad

14 May 2014

"They" (or probably just "him") seem to repeat what happened once in a GomokuMonthly

The 10 accounts are probably registered for the championship as well, since the number of participants was much lower just a few days ago iirc. From what I've observed he seems to play quite well - maybe trying to monopolize the league 1 spots or something. o.o

#3 · Russ Williams

14 May 2014

I'm always baffled that some people do pointless ridiculous shenanigans like that apparently out of some bizarre fetishism for their rating or something.

#4 · William Fraser

11 Jul 2014

chickenlord123 asked me to post the following, while he/she/it waits to become trustworthy:

"Hi, this is the lord of the chicks speaking. i played that alumnus guy and defeated him XD now his troll is over xD BY THE WAY, WHO IS STRONG HERE? CHALLENGE ME"

#5 · Christian K

18 Aug 2014

I just had a bunch of these random accounts surrender to me in the may cup :s

#6 · chickenlord123

21 Aug 2014

lol he quits the site because I OWNED him too hard XDDD

#7 · Alumnus Skarm

27 Jan 2015

fcrl chicknboy x_x gossipn much, ya dig?

#8 · chickenlord123

30 Jan 2015

YOOOOO whas poppin pokeboy :DDD

what gossip are ou talkin about? you're buried right there next to the other dude:

http://i.gyazo.com/4db823682f36f915f772d2174345409a.png XDDDDDDDD

 HAHAHA, are u gonna use the opportunity that I'm gone to make a comeback XD i mean you stand no chance against me LOL even tho ur good XD

#9 · diego44

30 Jan 2015

I wonder why I have a game running against Alumnus Skarm? I have neither started it nor accepted any kind of invitation and also didn't sign up for any tournament or rated games.

Don't want to accuse anyone but there is something wrong here.

#10 · Alumnus Skarm

30 Jan 2015

sorta obvious who started it tbh imo js x_x cluless fcrl or just ptending tb? buwevz one game aint killn so chill

#11 · diego44

31 Jan 2015

Sorta obvious if pretenting or not to be honest in my opinion just saying. ;)

It's just that I fear some players mind games they haven't agreed on.

#12 · Alumnus Skarm

31 Jan 2015

so yarn actrss ...boy. clarfyn much. ftnly fya i aint gleefll x_x

bogus. just resign then smh x_x

#13 · chickenlord123

1 Feb 2015

HAHAHA POKEBOY XD

what a hilarious response, better than any reaction I had wished for XD Guess I got some nice bunch of high level games going, perfect, I love myself, best at provoking people XD

#14 · diego44

5 Feb 2015

Yes, done.

I would have played if you'd have let me the choice I guess.

#15 · Alumnus Skarm

7 Feb 2015

ksryre x_x i hereby ask u politely to play. please? iven letcho first to cmpnsate fya loss

#16 · chickenlord123

5 Jun 2015

Congratulations to Alumnus Skarm for his victory against the legendary chickenlord: http://www.littlegolem.net/jsp/game/game.jsp?gid=1687880.

As I have achieved a single loss it's not really useful to stay on this site. Feel free to hack more games vs me, I won't play them!

Beside that I perfectly proved to be the superior player (take a closer look at move 22). Anyhow, thanks Alumnus for the interesting game.

Cheers

chickenlord, the legendary 21th century Dots and Boxes prodigy, inventor of the chickenwing, master of the opening, mid- and endgame, sole defeater of the Alumni army

#17 · Christian K

10 Jun 2015

I don't understand. Did he plays your moves?

#18 · chickenlord123

10 Jun 2015

No, he didn't, although he was probably perfectly capable of.

I just misclicked at move 22 and didn't take the box.

#19 · Christian K

12 Jun 2015

So how did he hack? Is he a bad player?

#20 · ypercube

12 Jun 2015

Started as Chicken Lord.

Finished as Superior Misclicker ;)

#21 · richyfourtytwo

12 Jun 2015

Miss Clickenlord!

#22 · Christian K

18 Jun 2015

lol finally chicken lord gets the trash talking he always wanted :p