Dots.ch.38.2.1 & Purgency... I'm coming for ya buddy!

Public forum discussion.

#1 · Sean_Hettenbach

20 May 2015

First off, Good luck to everyone competing in this championship! Super stoked to grind out some games and watch what happens with this championship. May everyone play at their fullest potential.

And a special message to ya purge... I'm coming for ya. Hard work beats talent, so you have no room to slack off!;)

#2 · _syLph_

20 May 2015

Yo, welcome back :D

Sounds good, I'm more happy than worried about that — I'll gladly help you surpass me! Although I'm not the only one you should lay an eye on. :o

Good luck to everyone competing.

#3 · gamesorry

20 May 2015

Good luck to everyone... My goal for now is only to stay in the second level ;)

#4 · Christian K

22 May 2015

Good luck guys :)

#5 · Christian K

27 Sep 2015

Rcongratulations to toch, is it known if it is a bot or not?

#6 · Loony

27 Sep 2015

Toch is a group of players. They try to use the best players for every game to ensure most victories.

I don't know if they use software in every game, some people said they don't. But observing his playing style and skill level before they engaged a strong Dots player, I'd say they also use software at least in this game.

#7 · Christian K

21 Oct 2015

Well done Loony :)

#8 · Loony

21 Oct 2015

Thanks Christian!

(although this is not the right thread about, I don't mind :P)

Seems like Toch was scared or lost the helping player... ^^

#9 · Polydarya

24 Oct 2015

Let me also join - congrats, Loony! :)

(And it's a certainly wrong topic to say that but sorry for timing out a couple of games.)

#10 · Loony

27 Oct 2015

Thanks to you as well, Polydarya! This win means quite a lot for me.

Time outs are a bit sad, however, the most important thing is that you are still here! :)