Dots on mobile

Public forum discussion.

#1 · Hjallti

21 Mar 2017

Do I miss something or is it not possible to view the entire board?

#2 · Carroll

21 Mar 2017

No... you have to turn your phone and scroll.

#3 · Hjallti

21 Mar 2017

Ouch I can't evaluate the board like that.?

#4 · klaashaas

22 Mar 2017

Same with shogi, tzaar and polyomino and probaly many other games. My workaround for android is to use chrome and request page in desktop mode. Then the board is zoomable so you can fit it in the screen.

#5 · Hjallti

23 Mar 2017

Toriodal go and morelli size 37 are also not good. The former looks like go11 or so but fortunatly 1 structure was impossble and only then i realized the difference.

#6 · Ratstar

14 Nov 2017

also i have difficulty selecting a line for a move in dots and boxes. my thumb is too big.

#7 · _syLph_

14 Nov 2017

pro tip: if your thumb is too big, use your pinky... or forefinger, but that's too mainstream.

#8 · Maurizio De Leo

26 Feb 2018

I just lost a won game against an opponent rated 200 points above me because the line to click was too near to the  "resign"  button.

I definitely think the mobile interface should be improved

#9 · Ratstar

20 Aug 2018

wow! a touch screen stylus works very well so far!

#10 · The_Burglar

30 Mar 2019

Have to go desktop to see if I am odd or even player