#1 · William Fraser
14 Jun 2018
I still haven't gotten a new ethernet cable, but I finally gave up and just started using the old one again.
With any luck, it won't fall out before I get it replaced for good.
Public forum discussion.
14 Jun 2018
I still haven't gotten a new ethernet cable, but I finally gave up and just started using the old one again.
With any luck, it won't fall out before I get it replaced for good.
14 Jun 2018
I see that purgency and jj10 have challenged The Shark. Enjoy!
14 Jun 2018
Haha, I got beaten pretty badly. Welcome back. What does "is back" mean exactly?
15 Jun 2018
Oh, in March or so, Caroll let me know that the online Shark had stopped working. It turned out that the problem was that the ethernet cable had come out. So I tried to get around to putting a new end on the cable (being too cheap to buy a new one) so it wouldn't do that anymore, but it took me about 3 months before I decided to just plug it back in the way it was before (because the world computer olympiad is coming up next month).