50th championship

Public forum discussion.

#1 · _syLph_

9 Aug 2018

Next championship will be number 50, a rather special number. For the occasion I will be making a one time return.

I dare lurking top players to join the championship and claim the crown.

:)

#2 · The_Shark_c

9 Aug 2018

Am I welcome?  I'm guessing not, but just let me know.....

#3 · _syLph_

9 Aug 2018

I think it would be unappealing to have unwinnable games. I would just resign at the beginning if I had to go second against you, which I wouldn't do even against a player like sghsal. While I don't care about my stats anymore and don't personally mind resigning immediately, I know that I used to care and that others still do.

I dont mind playing you at all if I go first, so maybe what we could do instead of having you registered, is to have you send a challenge to all participants with you going second and then make a tournament table including you in this thread. Then it would be a fair competition among humans to see who is able to win as player 1 and who isn't.

#4 · _syLph_

18 Sep 2018

Congrats to Carroll for winning championship 49.

Reminder, for anyone considering registration, that championship 50 will be starting soon, due to 49 being almost done.