#1 · MisterCat
7 Aug 2019
I guess if there are ANY players here who haven't seen this YouTube video, it is REQUIRED. Mr. Berlekamp gives a lesson on winning in Dots & Boxes, and he is, after all, THE MAN! (elementary level - the BASICS)
(meow)
Public forum discussion.
7 Aug 2019
I guess if there are ANY players here who haven't seen this YouTube video, it is REQUIRED. Mr. Berlekamp gives a lesson on winning in Dots & Boxes, and he is, after all, THE MAN! (elementary level - the BASICS)
(meow)
7 Aug 2019
I was just sent this link today, but I see that Purgency posted a link to the 2nd part of Berlekamp's lesson some time ago. Oh well; here's the first part.
(meow)
7 Aug 2019
Now the 4x4 variation must be shut down from this website.
Great content, Thanks @MisterCat
25 Oct 2020
@KPT - is this the thread you were pointing me to?