Adding The Board 5x6

Public forum discussion.

#1 · Jinxx

23 May 2024

I wanted to say this for a long time
I found the game board which is close and like 5x5 Playing on this board like 5x5 is very interesting and still Pay rules are mandatory Like 5x5
The size of this game is 5x6
I have been playing in this size for several years, but the difference for you is that this size will not be repetitive and monotonous like 5x5, and I am sure that the game in this size has many variations for you.
But one of the disadvantages of this board is that there is a draw in it
And in this size there are 30 House that may end up 15-15
Anyway, this is a suggestion that I give to add this board in the game, which may be suitable for players who are tired of 5x5 game.
Thanks

#2 · Jinxx

23 May 2024

Pie Rules**

#3 · The_Burglar

25 May 2024

In "Friendly World" most games end in a draw so why not always have an even side for rectangular or square games, triangular games would always have a size of 4N or 4N-1, hexagonal games would be banned and football shapes would be only played be 4 dimensional beings

#4 · Jinxx

26 May 2024

@Red Devils In my opinion, every game should have a specific winner and the result should not be unknown.
this is a known bad feature for me and maybe also for some players
But if I want to look at this issue from another point of view, this can also have its own appeal. I like variety in a Dots Boxes game for whatever reason, variety in this game makes it a more fun game.

#5 · Jinxx

26 May 2024

@Red Devils In my opinion, every game should have a specific winner and the result should not be unknown.
this is a known bad feature for me and maybe also for some players
But if I want to look at this issue from another point of view, this can also have its own appeal. I like variety in a Dots Boxes game for whatever reason, variety in this game makes it a more fun game.

#6 · Jinxx

26 May 2024

@Red Devils In my opinion, every game should have a specific winner and the result should not be unknown.
this is a known bad feature for me and maybe also for some players
But if I want to look at this issue from another point of view, this can also have its own appeal. I like variety in a Dots Boxes game for whatever reason, variety in this game makes it a more fun game.