Man in the middle attack?

Public forum discussion.

#1 · The_Shark_c

7 Jan 2025

It looks as though ROOHALLAH is playing a "man in the middle" attack using me....

Compare this with this.

This makes my programmer sad.....

#2 · 578914782130432212

1 Feb 2025

They deviated in turn 8

#3 · William Fraser

2 Feb 2025

Yes, but only after I stopped moving and they ran low on time in their other game.

#4 · 578914782130432212

2 Feb 2025

Oh...

On a perhaps related note: I have noticed these rating shenanigans.
I'm currently playing this group of accounts and they are very strong. It is always a pleasure to see ambitious kids pick up the game.

#5 · David J Bush

2 Feb 2025

BTW abtaining a membership will give you more vacation days to defeat MiM in the manner you described.

#6 · David J Bush

2 Feb 2025

*obtaining