Game and position format

Public forum discussion.

#1 · Benoit St Jean

24 Jan 2017

Is there any official/standard/popular format for storing EWN games and/or positions ?  Something similar to the PGN format in chess or EPD/FEN strings for positions?  If so, I couldn't find this information so can anyone give me an URL to such thing?

tia

#2 · Ingo Althofer

25 Jan 2017

Hello, you may look here.

http://www.open-chess.org/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2989

At least, I like that format.

Ingo.

#3 · KPT

26 Jan 2017

Prof. Ingo.

Just stopping by, to tell you that every time that i show up with EWN on the table it is a success!!!i just came from camping and everybody love it! And im in love of my autographed board, of course!

Pato.

#4 · Ingo Althofer

30 Jan 2017

Hi Pato,

thanks for the flowers.

When I ordered 100 wooden boards from the craftsman, my wife said: "You are crazy. You wil never sell them." But, believe it or not: there are only 23 wooden boards left right now...

Cheers, Ingo.

#5 · KPT

31 Jan 2017

Well, tell your wife that even i didn't buy the board, part of you is all over the world, even in the end (Chile)making a lot of people happy.

I bet that 23 wooden boards lefts just need a little bit of promotion. Just that.