New User Tournament

Public forum discussion.

#1 · musti

3 Aug 2017

Hi,

there is a new Einstein user tournament, 19 points, double rounded :-)

http://littlegolem.net/ng/a/Ctrn.action?dto.id=1067&view=

#2 · musti

3 Aug 2017

#3 · Carroll

3 Aug 2017

#4 · Diamante

4 Aug 2017

Thanks for tournament : )

#5 · Force majeure

15 Jan 2020

Anyone interested in playing the ultimate EwN user tournament? :D I would suggest double robin tournament with matches to 3 wins - I think with that setup, we could attract the most players possible!

#6 · KPT

15 Jan 2020

count me in.

#7 · Carroll

16 Jan 2020

I would think the Ultimate would be double robin 50 wins matches...

#8 · KPT

16 Jan 2020

too much.There is no 50wins tournament finished yet!!!

we are on the final round of the first one. it started almost 10 years ago i think :|

#9 · KPT

16 Jan 2020

three years ago. Sorry.

#10 · Force majeure

16 Jan 2020

Matches to 50 will not attract many players

#11 · ypercube

16 Jan 2020

kpato, you were right the first time, the tournament started 8 years ago, in 2012, June 1st.

The second round started on 2016.

#12 · KPT

17 Jan 2020

@ypercube it is sick!!!

#13 · Paul Wiselius

17 Jan 2020

@ Force majeure

Anyone interested in playing the ultimate EwN user tournament? :D I would suggest double robin tournament with matches to 3 wins – I think with that setup, we could attract the most players possible!

Yes, and I think we should use a double round robin tournament for the Championship too! Because the player who moves first has a slight advantage.

#14 · Force majeure

17 Jan 2020

Or make bigger league...but I dont think Richard cares :/ ok So who opens the tournament? I dont have permission :p

#15 · Force majeure

23 Jan 2020

Anyone? :(

#16 · opmp

23 Jan 2020

11 Point Championship DR?  :-)

#17 · Force majeure

23 Jan 2020

11 is a lot...maube 11 AND fast 3 version?

#18 · KPT

23 Jan 2020

Also. Sign up for the EOW II

#19 · Force majeure

23 Jan 2020

I did

#20 · ypercube

25 Jan 2020

I registered as well, despite all the Nixon and Bible fluff ;)

#21 · KPT

26 Jan 2020

take it easy hahajust messin' around

#22 · DiceRoller

4 May 2020

DiceRoller is all in!

#23 · DiceRoller

19 Jun 2020

Anyone interested in user tournament for bots, let's say double robin with 50-games matches?

#24 · KPT

19 Jun 2020

i could host one.But how many bots are in LG right now?

#25 · DiceRoller

20 Jun 2020

Me, Fraggle, Pikachu, jytou_ai, sarmata to name just a few. But I don't know, whether they would be interested.

#26 · KPT

20 Jun 2020

i suggest you that you should create a Thread about this topic.

Organize it, write to them. I think it is a good idea.I could create a user tournament for you, with password.

#27 · DiceRoller

22 Jun 2020

KPT, could you create one? There are at least 4 bots interested (me, pikachu, jytou and sarmata), maybe there will be more (I don't know exactly how many there are). I assume double robin 50-games is maximum that can be created, or is there a way to make quadriple robin or sth? :)

#28 · DiceRoller

22 Jun 2020

And fraggle as 5th player as of now.

#29 · KPT

22 Jun 2020

Cool!! i will dm you