#1 · KPT
19 Mar 2020
Hi guys!
Hope you are well. Please stay safe cause this is very serious!
I will be hosting an EWN tournament through this difficult times. Lets have some fun.
Best wishes, LG fellows
Public forum discussion.
19 Mar 2020
Hi guys!
Hope you are well. Please stay safe cause this is very serious!
I will be hosting an EWN tournament through this difficult times. Lets have some fun.
Best wishes, LG fellows
19 Mar 2020
19 Mar 2020
good idea. Lets play fast ;-)
19 Mar 2020
it's 7 points round robin so far...
let me know your thougths
21 Mar 2020
Starting this 25!
22 Mar 2020
Btw, how you decided it is round robin? Ok, t will be round robin anyways, but what i wanna say It will split into groups if more than 14 registered. And that is more influence the number of games. With 14 players you will have 13 oponents. And with 15 - only 6/7. It is what i saw in practice. And that is very annoing. Sometimes better to play one big tournament. Like Grand Swiss in chess.
22 Mar 2020
Sorry, by "round robin" i meant to say that is 2 matches per opponent.
23 Mar 2020
So many stars are already registered! :o This is like my birthday :)
Good luck!
25 Mar 2020
It has beed split :/ And now what, winners of both groups will play for the win?
25 Mar 2020
I don't know how it works. It's automatically.The only setting that i'm allowed to set is numbers of match 1 or 2.
I use the wrong term when i said "Robin Round"
As a know, it should work like the Littlegolem Ch. There will be a FINAL GROUP with 4 - 6 players.
HAVE FUN
25 Mar 2020
The virus is spreadingVote for the next game that will host the Quarantine Tournament.
25 Mar 2020
Hex?
27 Mar 2020
Can you make a new tournament with a cap on number of players?
27 Mar 2020
what is "cap" ?
27 Mar 2020
Maximum number of players
27 Mar 2020
No, i can not.
23 Apr 2020
For those who are having fun in my EWN Covid tournament:
I have created a 4IR Quarantine tournament. Register here
23 Apr 2020
sorry, I keep failing in link attempts
http://www.littlegolem.net/ng/a/Ctrn.action?view=&dto.id=1180
Tournament