#1 · DiceRoller
20 Jun 2020
Hi, if your bot would like to participate in a bot tournament (probably double-robin, matches to 50) please let me know.
Public forum discussion.
20 Jun 2020
Hi, if your bot would like to participate in a bot tournament (probably double-robin, matches to 50) please let me know.
22 Jun 2020
I - or rather my sarmata_c - is in!
23 Jun 2020
If any other bot is interested, please let me know and I will share the password.
24 Jun 2020
hi, is it possible to play as human there too? Just to see the "human size" ? I promise to play fast :-)
24 Jun 2020
As the tournament is already names "Bot Championship" I'm not sure about making exceptions. However we can arrange any other tournament with more serious matches (maybe to 19 games, to make it "faster"), that would include both bots and human players? I hope bots will not get tired after such a marathon ;)
24 Jun 2020
@DiceRoller,
You should go through the user list, and message every "_c" player or check his human operator. Also, long thime ago, the was a bot called RoRoRoBot programmed by the legendary Lg player: FatPhil. This is a great oportunity to a comeback from him. Unfortunately, i don't know how to reach him.
PS: i agree, no humans allowed in this one.
25 Jun 2020
We've got 5 participants. I've tried to reach other, but basically there are not that many. There are still few days left, maybe someone will be interested.
25 Sep 2020
Unfortunatelly, due to the technical problems PIKACHUDEEP_C had to withdrew from the competition :/
17 Jan 2021
Congrats to Fraggle
17 Jan 2021
this tournament took only 6 months to end. Pretty fast!