monthly cup 3-points starting, but 5-points or higher do not1?

Public forum discussion.

#1 · Paul Wiselius

15 Mar 2022

The last few weeks I registered for monthly cup tournaments. One can choose for 3-, 5-, 7- ... to 50-point mc-tournaments, but only 3-point tournaments are started, and the higher point tournaments just disappear!?
Ladder games do start for higher point games.
So what goes wrong here??

#2 · ypercube

16 Mar 2022

Not sure. There is at least one 11-points monthly cup that started recently:
https://www.littlegolem.net/jsp/tournament/tournament.jsp?trnid=einstein.DEFAULT11.mc.2022.mar.1.1

#3 · Paul Wiselius

20 Mar 2022

Strange. I registered several times for mc 5, 7, and 19. The next day my registration was not there anymore!?
Now I tried mc 5, 7, 11 and 19, let's see what happens.

#4 · Paul Wiselius

20 Mar 2022

I just noticed that my registrations for mc 5, 7 and 19 have disappeared, but for mc 11 is still there.
Will let you know of further developments...

#5 · ypercube

21 Mar 2022

I see 4 people registered now for the 7-point monthly cup.

1568 ypercube
1734 opmp
1646 real_masuta
1660 Paul Wiselius

Any volunteer to register so we can see if the tournament starts?