#1 · Hjallti
4 Nov 2025
I am not really interested in playing Fraggle in the championships
It is killing the joy. I think the owner should retracked the bot from the championships.
Feel free to disagree, but I think the current situation is bad.
Public forum discussion.
4 Nov 2025
I am not really interested in playing Fraggle in the championships
It is killing the joy. I think the owner should retracked the bot from the championships.
Feel free to disagree, but I think the current situation is bad.
4 Nov 2025
Actually I like playing him in 1pt or 3pts match.
9 Nov 2025
I decided not to play against the "Kata" bots on Ladder because it was really uncomfortable for me, especially on the 9x9 Go boards.
I knew I was never going to beat them, and I would just abandon the game right after it started. If you quit a game immediately, you don’t lose points, but it’s true that in EinStein würfelt nicht! when you play matches of 5, 3, or 1, it’s not a problem because the luck factor comes into play. But in the 50-match tournament, it’s a bit absurd to play against so many bots; you can tell who’s going to win the tournament.
17 Nov 2025
In 1-pt game you can be lucky, sometimes in 3-pt game too.
But in the current 19 pt championship Fraggle wins all its games.
It is more a question of who will be "best of the rest".
I do not like it either.
29 Nov 2025
Fraggle resigned its game against me in the 7-point Einstein championship. And I noticed it resigned two other games there too. I hope it does not influence the outcome of the championship too much.
2 Dec 2025
5 Dec 2025
Why is no one saying thanks?
I don't even play championships, but I appreciate this, Richard. Thank you!
5 Dec 2025
For me it was a motivation to play fraggle in 3pts games, clearly beatable.
But I can understand that in 7pts match or more it's complicated.
9 Dec 2025
Thanx Richard!