Direction change in the app ?

Public forum discussion.

#1 · Carroll

29 May 2026

For a few days in the LG app, the graphics were changed to look oldish and the pawns (Steins) must now go to the upper right corner.

Did I change something in my settings the way you can chose how hex boards look like or type of pieces for Shogi or did Richard decide to make these changes ?

#2 · Force majeure

5 Jun 2026

There is much more serious issue that I have just discovered - in analyse mode you can check what would be next dice roll for opponent which is huge cheat :P

#3 · struggler

5 Jun 2026

LOL! This is wild.

(I mean being able to see the next roll.)

#4 · Hjallti

11 Jul 2026

i agree with Force Majeure, knowing the next move before submitting is a bug!

#5 · The_Shark_c

11 Jul 2026

Is this really true. I suspect that you can check what the next roll might be, but do you know what the actual roll will actually be? (I know that Richard handled this correctly in Oceans 11).

On the other hand, I don't see any analyze button, so perhaps Richard turned it back off because it was implemented incorrectly?

#6 · Richard Malaschitz

12 Jul 2026

Bug. Fixed in 1.33.1 (on web).

#7 · Paul Wiselius

14 Jul 2026

This makes me think back to my remark about real_masuta seeming to know the next dice roll...

#8 · Hjallti

27 Jul 2026

i still see the next move.