#1 · unknown player
2 Apr 2024
https://www.littlegolem.net/jsp/game/game.jsp?gid=2439634
is there a bug in this game? Because I remember seeing 4 dots in each intersection?
Public forum discussion.
2 Apr 2024
https://www.littlegolem.net/jsp/game/game.jsp?gid=2439634
is there a bug in this game? Because I remember seeing 4 dots in each intersection?
3 Apr 2024
Maybe the design was changed? I've seen both being used on other servers.
3 Apr 2024
Interesting
4 Apr 2024
I don't see a change on the design. The 9×9 go board looks as always has.
10 Sep 2024
The 9x9 Go game above (LG game 2439634) looks normal on my computer.
Maybe if a computer is running out of memory the graphic display might be a little off? I remember something like that happening to me once long ago when I had a huge number of browser tabs open and my computer had not been rebooted in a long time.