#1 · Diamante
2 Jun 2026
I still don't understand why there are still bots in Go. If I go to the Ladder, GolemBot Two is destroying everyone with its skill level. I imagine there are some players who can beat it, but it's ridiculous how we're all losing rating points because of it. Then you go to Championship, Division 1, and there's still a bot there as well.
Many players are quitting because of this. If bots are allowed, that's fine, but we need to know so we can decide whether to stay in certain leagues or not.
So, what's the situation then? Are bots allowed on the site or not? I'd like to know so I can decide whether I need to leave some of the leagues.
I hope this message doesn't get lost like so many others. If anyone else feels the same way, please say so.