#1 · Force majeure
30 Sep 2026
Hi, I'm not sure why there is wrong result in this game: https://www.littlegolem.net/jsp/game/game.jsp?gid=2566620
There are not even any stones in anyone's territories that could affect it
Public forum discussion.
30 Sep 2026
Hi, I'm not sure why there is wrong result in this game: https://www.littlegolem.net/jsp/game/game.jsp?gid=2566620
There are not even any stones in anyone's territories that could affect it
1 Oct 2026
Probably because white need to add one stone to defend it's territory and the AI knows it. It is counting after black destroys white :-)
1 Oct 2026
If black cuts at D7 white is in big trouble.
D7, C7, F7, E8, F8, D8, H8
or D7, C7, F7, D8, E8, D7, G7
or D7, D8, E8, C7, F7, D7, H7
or D7, D8, E8, F7, C7, B7, C8, B8, D9, B9, C9
1 Oct 2026
Ok so first your variant does not work, I choose third path and just play G7. Secondly even assuming it would work, it still does not make sense as black is not punishing me and I cannot respond, so any AI cannot just assume group is alive or dead as this is up to players to play it out based on their skill.
1 Oct 2026
I made a mistake writing down the third variation, of course the last move should be G7, like the second variation, not H7
1 Oct 2026
Ok but then I atari and H8, and you cannot win anything in upper right corner as far as I see
2 Oct 2026
A test
.........
...23....
..41O57..
OOOOXOOO.
OXXOXXXOO
X.XX...XO
.....X.XO
......X.X
.........
6 to 1