#1 · Hjallti
23 Dec 2023
I don't understand how words as criminal, stupid, incompetent and disaster scored only 1 single point in the donald topic....
Public forum discussion.
23 Dec 2023
I don't understand how words as criminal, stupid, incompetent and disaster scored only 1 single point in the donald topic....
23 Dec 2023
'Fraud' got two, at least.
I guess people wanted to spread descriptors around with Donald Duck, Donald Tusk, and so on, and then were lost at which of the many, many adjectives to use to describe the inside-out rectum in a suit that others might likewise choose. Granted, I didn't play and didn't even see how many word slots there were.
24 Dec 2023
I misspelled "quack". I don't understand how only one other person played that expression : (
11 Oct 2024
I can not concieve at all why that neither of the next 4 words only got 1 point
Con
Clown
Looser
Stupid
Fake
These are first of associations to the concept Donald Trump
11 Oct 2024
Only 3 points for "orange" : (