The Return of the (Slightly Rusty) King!

Public forum discussion.

#1 · Nagy Fathy

23 Oct 2025

After almost three months of being a complete ghost and managing to score a perfect zero in about 30 games (I know, impressive consistency!), your favorite absent-minded player is finally back on the Empathy game!

Consider this your official "Be Warned" notice. My rating might be hanging out in the basement right now, but I'm lacing up my virtual shoes and ready to start climbing again. Prepare to face the full force of my (now somewhat less distracted) strategic genius!

#2 · Nagy Fathy

23 Oct 2025

Why the long disappearance? Well, I went a little overboard with my online gaming. At my peak, I was juggling over 340 concurrent games at once—I practically needed an extra set of hands just to click "Submit Move." It was pure madness.

But fear not! I’ve been busy cleaning up my act, and now I'm down to a manageable (read: still too many, but whatever) less than 125 concurrent games. This means I finally have the brain space and time for one of my absolute favorites: Game of Empathy (GoE)!

Huge thanks to everyone who messaged me to check in and ask about my absence—it was really nice to know I was missed!

Ready for some empathetic, yet fiercely competitive, gameplay! See you on the board!

#3 · Bill LeBoeuf

15 Nov 2025

Welcome back!