Small English WYPS error!

Public forum discussion.

#1 · Nagy Fathy

25 Sep 2026

I got this message:
Exception:java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: "7433422|3635212|12254514611311"
many times lately, when I submit my move in one SYPS game, and it has to switch automatically to another game.
Is it my browser, or is it a common bug?

#2 · Nagy Fathy

25 Sep 2026

Another bug in the game WYPS Small numbers, the black player has a tile with the number 7, while the max number in this size has to be only 6??

#3 · William Fraser

27 Sep 2026

I believe that "7" is correct (the triangle has seven hexes on each side).

#4 · Nagy Fathy

27 Sep 2026

The Small-Numeric grid always has 7 cells, but the numbers run only from 1 to 6. If we included 7, we'd end up with a huge number of tiles for the board (7 × 6 = 42), but the actual grid has only 28 cells.
You can check the historical games to know that 7 has never been included.

#5 · Nagy Fathy

28 Sep 2026

Thank you, Richard. Both issues have been fixed!