and another bug in Ocean's Eleven

Public forum discussion.

#1 · Ray Garrison

23 Jul 2023

https://www.littlegolem.net/jsp/game/game.jsp?gid=2378819

In this game, my opponent is ahead 4-2, he has 16 cards left, I have 14 with a Joker.

it is my turn, but my two options are
1) resign
2) draw a card for my opponent!!
(I can not draw a card for myself)

If I do draw the card for my opponent, will it then be my opponents turn to draw a card for me? Then can I fold for my opponent?

I am hoping Richard can fix it before I try making my opponent's move.

Also, would love to have a forum category for O-11 (instead of "other games")

#2 · Ray Garrison

23 Jul 2023

Thank you Richard for fixing!

#3 · richyfourtytwo

25 Oct 2023

I can't pass in this game: https://www.littlegolem.net/jsp/game/game.jsp?gid=2407385

A bug or am I missing something?

#4 · William Fraser

25 Oct 2023

That is not a bug. A moment ago you were tied with your opponent (their Joker === your ace), so both of you are required to draw once, just like when there is a new hand.

#5 · richyfourtytwo

26 Oct 2023

Ah, thanks. I was aware of having to draw when tied, but didn't remember it applies to both players.

#6 · slaapgraag

12 Jun 2026

In game Ocean's Eleven-54-card :: #2552881 its my turn, but the options 'draw' or 'fold' are on my opponents side. I got an error when clicking them....

#7 · gamesorry

23 Jun 2026

stuck in #2552691 too …