#1 · Hjallti
5 Jul 2025
if a move creates two zones: one with only some enemy pieces and a mixed zone. is that move an illegal move? it seems impossible to make. I have two games pending...
Public forum discussion.
5 Jul 2025
if a move creates two zones: one with only some enemy pieces and a mixed zone. is that move an illegal move? it seems impossible to make. I have two games pending...
7 Jul 2025
Yes, it is illegal.
When a move divides the open area to two areas, one of the two resulting areas should have only one piece (if I understand rules correctly).
7 Jul 2025
When building a fence the following must always be considered: If an area is enclosed, there must be exactly one piece (of any color) inside. Creating an empty area is disallowed as well as enclosing another open area (with multiple pieces inside).
8 Jul 2025
The last move I played in https://littlegolem.net/jsp/game/game.jsp?gid=2510132 I enclosed two opponent stones in one area.
8 Jul 2025
Hi Hjallti, please refer to this thread: https://www.littlegolem.net/jsp/forum/topic2.jsp?forum=400&topic=1