#1 · Nagy Fathy
25 Nov 2025
With the new change of Ocean 11 game, the remaining cards are 54 JJ during the whole game, and it is not decreased to represent the actual number of the remaining cards?!
Public forum discussion.
25 Nov 2025
With the new change of Ocean 11 game, the remaining cards are 54 JJ during the whole game, and it is not decreased to represent the actual number of the remaining cards?!
25 Nov 2025
And I can't draw another card in this game:
https://www.littlegolem.net/jsp/game/game.jsp?gid=2528976
26 Nov 2025
I have the same problem on this game too:
Nagy vs Jonathan
27 Nov 2025
I sent a message to Richard, and he promised to solve the problem.
29 Nov 2025
Thank you, Richard, it is solved now!
12 Jun 2026
Ocean's Eleven-54-card :: #2552881
another bug....
22 Jun 2026
That bug is fixrd, thanks Richard. But now I cant fold in #2552837...