#1 · David Milne
16 Feb 2024
Tumbleweed times out when I try to make a move, or even look at one of my tumbleweed games.
This did not use to happen.
If I cannot find a way around this problem I cannot continue to play tumbleweed on this site :-((
Public forum discussion.
16 Feb 2024
Tumbleweed times out when I try to make a move, or even look at one of my tumbleweed games.
This did not use to happen.
If I cannot find a way around this problem I cannot continue to play tumbleweed on this site :-((
18 Feb 2024
on mobile it works
7 Mar 2024
It started working again after I did a lot of messing around with my browser.
7 Mar 2024
It did (and still does) this to me on Firefox. My workaround has just been to use Opera instead, at least for games here. I've mentioned it to Richard but the problem's still there after I stopped hearing back so I don't know if it's purely on my end or an unresolved issue.
7 Mar 2024
I had the opposite problem: Tumbleweed did not work on my phone and only worked on my desktop browser. And the game image was slow to load in any case. So I ended up playing Tumbleweed at other sites instead of LG. :/
15 Sep 2024
Yeah, it was really tragic. I also still can't manage to play it via LG on a computer...