Tumble weed timing out

Public forum discussion.

#1 · David Milne

2 Apr 2025

Most of my tumble weed games have timed out. When I try to play them a get a big red box with the words "Token Expired". The game keeps trying to load but never does. I have lost most of my tumble weed games on time. I think I have a couple more due to die in the near futur:-((

Hey ho... I was enjoying exploring tumbe weed :-(

#2 · Oakmoss

2 Apr 2025

Unfortunately every game and its variants that uses the new interface (Tumbleweed, Chess, Oceans Eleven, etc.) does this. You might be able to get around it by variously trying desktop or mobile and different browsers, but there's no telling whether it will recur with those. Ultimately it's a problem that's been persisting for what feels like at least a year, and I doubt it will ever be fixed.

If you'd like to play Tumbleweed without having to do workarounds, come play on AbstractPlay; several of us are there. I'm SylvanRat there if you'd like to send a challenge.
https://play.abstractplay.com/games

#3 · David Milne

6 Apr 2025

SylvanRat you may expect a challenge from gamehunger in the near future :-