well, this was weird

Public forum discussion.

#1 · Rolle

23 May 2026

How did this happen? it doesn´t look correct to me...
https://www.littlegolem.net/jsp/game/game.jsp?gid=2548883

#2 · Nagy Fathy

23 May 2026

Another Wired result, actually it is incorrect, not weird?!
Incorrect result

#3 · William Fraser

23 May 2026

Aside from Black playing on long after the game is effectively over, I don't see anything odd about that game, Nagy Fathy.

#4 · William Fraser

23 May 2026

Oops! My bad. Now I see. The score on the left is correct, but the result/rating adjustment on the right is wrong.

#5 · Richard Malaschitz

25 May 2026

Solved. The entire server, and especially all the games, are gradually being migrated from the old implementation to the new one, and there are quite a few bugs during the process. I hope it will be finished by the end of the summer.

#6 · Nagy Fathy

25 May 2026

Thank you, Richard, and you can consider me as one of your testing team. I will report any issues I discover.

#7 · Nagy Fathy

25 May 2026

Well, I checked my game, and the tournament, and the result is still incorrect. Did you solve it for the upcoming games, or for the old games too?

#8 · Nagy Fathy

7 Jun 2026

Thank you, Richard, now it is resolved everywhere.