Interesting games

Public forum discussion.

#1 · Force majeure

28 Apr 2025

Hi, I was wondering whether you have come across Fendo games that are especially interesting, e.g. due to particulary complex or non-standard position, maybe because of how short or long they were etc?

#2 · Force majeure

9 May 2025

The biggest single territory in competitive game that I have seen so far - 19! https://www.littlegolem.net/jsp/game/game.jsp?gid=2498487

#3 · Force majeure

21 Jun 2025

#4 · Ray Garrison

26 Jun 2025

In this game, my opponent had a 20 space territory, but he lost:
https://www.littlegolem.net/jsp/game/game.jsp?gid=2418000

#5 · Ray Garrison

26 Jun 2025

another with a 20 space, this time I had the 20 and won 34-15

https://www.littlegolem.net/jsp/game/game.jsp?gid=2378668

#6 · Ray Garrison

26 Jun 2025

this one was resigned before completion, but I had a 27 space territory!

https://www.littlegolem.net/jsp/game/game.jsp?gid=2407943

#7 · Ray Garrison

26 Jun 2025

another one not completed, I would have had at 31 space territory

https://www.littlegolem.net/jsp/game/game.jsp?gid=2394698

#8 · Force majeure

26 Jun 2025

Thanks Ray, interesting! I can add one more - this would be 43 point territory, but let's say that it was not competitive as it was first or second game of the opponent: https://www.littlegolem.net/jsp/game/game.jsp?gid=2503220