#1 · Greck
4 Mar 2024
At move 26 I thought I had a winning position:
Then came the disaster. I guess that's the difference between a 1700 and a 2000 in rating ;)
So, please tell me, what were my first mistake from then on?
Thank you! :)
Public forum discussion.
4 Mar 2024
At move 26 I thought I had a winning position:
Then came the disaster. I guess that's the difference between a 1700 and a 2000 in rating ;)
So, please tell me, what were my first mistake from then on?
Thank you! :)
4 Mar 2024
5 Mar 2024
oh, very interesting move 42. Thanks a lot.
10 Mar 2024
What if you had done 42. C9 instead?
10 Mar 2024
11 Mar 2024
wow, I analyzed c9, but the line wasn't sucessful. I didn't spot that move 48, of course.
Oh my!! xD
16 Mar 2024
Can't believe I made so many mistakes during the whole game :O
Looks like I basically won by luck...