Hex-Size 13 :: #2435484

Public forum discussion.

#1 · unknown player

23 Mar 2024

https://www.littlegolem.net/jsp/game/game.jsp?gid=2435484

Should this game have been rated unrated? Shouldn't of white won this game not black? I say this because white is connected, not black. Black should of lost and white should of won.

#2 · William Fraser

24 Mar 2024

I'm pretty sure that what happened is that you won on time.

Note that games won on time are still eligible to be rated. Thus they will be rated assuming that more than 2 moves took place and the game is of a type to be rated -- that is, part of a rated tournament or whatever.

I agree that white is quite a bit ahead in the final position, but had not won yet.

#3 · unknown player

1 Apr 2024

https://www.littlegolem.net/jsp/game/game.jsp?gid=2439335
I'm confused about how white won this game?

#4 · Greck

1 Apr 2024

Black's goal is to connect the black sides of the board with a path of black stones.

White's goal is to connect the white sides.

In this particular game, White connected the white sides. And thus, won.