#1 · Ed Collins
5 Jul 2026
When I click on the "Analyze game on www.trmph.com" link, to analyze my Havannah game, I'm getting a "Failed to load the game" error message.
Public forum discussion.
5 Jul 2026
When I click on the "Analyze game on www.trmph.com" link, to analyze my Havannah game, I'm getting a "Failed to load the game" error message.
6 Jul 2026
This is happening in Dots and Boxes, too. Something similar is happening in Morelli, where the "TXT" button isn't working and you can't view the game history (but there isn't an analysis tool, so there's nothing to fail in that particular way).
8 Jul 2026
and this has been going on for at least a week now...
8 Jul 2026
Yes, I'm pretty sure that this is a result of the July 1st shutdown of the Java portion of the server.
12 Jul 2026
It seems to be working again.