Size 30 UT

Public forum discussion.

#1 · David J Bush

12 Jun 2026

Another rated size 30 user tournament will begin in about a week, open to all non-bots. The last attempt drew nobody but me, but hope springs eternal. There's another size 30 championship starting in July. How's that for bad timing?

#2 · MisterCat

11 Jul 2026

Hey, I just noticed this. I would have entered, David. But a user tournament is no longer listed. I guess you deleted it? I'll watch for it next time. Perhaps wait for the current tournament to finish. mc.

#3 · David J Bush

11 Jul 2026

The start date passed and there were insufficient players. The size 30 championship is currently underway. There's just one league, just six players, one of whom hasn't shown up again on LG since the day he signed up. You are welcome to play in the mini tourneys or on the size 30 ladder.